Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

LEVEL OF MATURITY...

Assalamu'alaikum...

Whatcha doin' yo?! Hope that all my readers are  in hale and hearty.  I dont really know how to express this.  But it seems that I've to write about this. About what,huh?  Okay, about our level of maturity.  It looks cliche when the teenagers are still assume as kids.  Kids, when we talk about them, of course we'll imagine that they are- playing hide and seek with friends, watching cartoons on telly (idiot box), they dont know about what is exactly going on around the country and world.

So I'm 18 now. Young adult, eh? I've to upgrade my level of maturity. No  I dont wanna look like old lady or what to be such a mature girl.  I just have to think wisely and use my superb brain that Allah swt gifted me.. =)


My level..50%? I guess la..ke kurang daripada tu? But I've to upgrade it by hook or by crook..



























I think my English is having reduction..huhu, my bad.

May Allah bless us, ameen...





7 comments:

Az-zahrah Md Daud said...

Nice!:D Maturity definitely is not based on our outer looks. No worries, dear. It will always develop. Like u said, when we start thinking and understanding the simple things. May Allah bestow us with al'aql saleem..

Nur Najihah said...

Az-Zahrah Md Daud: definitely, yes! I dont care about the outer looks, just about the way we think..keep reading!

Anonymous said...

Childish~

Nur Najihah said...

anonymous: you must be zaid,right? huhu..thanks for reading!

MNa said...

subhanallah... keep on... awesome!

Nur Najihah said...

MNa: thank you onee..terharu tau onee baca blog nur..hehe..=)

Jannah The Nanny said...

creative. pandai awak buat.